Our team has outstanding experience and capability to conduct in vivo pharmacokinetics (PK) studies to understand absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME) of the test molecules or drugs or New Chemical Entities (NCEs) using rodent and non-rodent animals to support Global client needs. The experience team with discovery background supports on data analysis and interpretation while reporting the outcomes with highest ethical standards.
- Species: rodent (mouse, rat, guinea pig, and non-rodent (rabbit, dog* and minipig*)
- Single dosing PK using rodents and non-rodents and as well multiple dosing PK.
- Cassette dosing PK using rodents and non-rodents PK
- Absolute and relative bioavailability assessment
- CNS/brain penetration assessment in rodents
- Disposition studies (Bile, Urine and Feces)
- Cannulation techniques used: Jugular vein, femoral vein, carotid artery, portal vein and bile duct, Duodenal, Jejunum, Ileum and Colon Cannulated Rats and collection of Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) for compound concentration measurement with direct puncture of cisterna magna from rat, rabbit
- Dosing techniques: IV, Oral, IM, SC, intranasal instillation, endotracheal intubation, dermal application, intradermal etc.
- PK/PD studies (exposure in plasma and brain)
- Tissue distribution studies using rodent and non-rodent (rabbits)
- Studies are conducted for various product range example oral formulations, injectable formulations, ocular (ophthalmic formulations), intravitreal injectables, skin (dermal) applications, intranasal administration for various formulations, subcutaneous injections, intramuscular formulations, and further customized options as per sponsor?s requirements?
- Validated WinNonlin Phoenix software is used for PK data analysis
*Exclusive partner lab for in-life phase only.